PCT is Calling for Rider Nominations for Tetrathlon at PCA Nationals
PCT is calling for Rider nominations for Tetrathlon to be held at the 2019 PCA national Championships at the SIEC - Horsley Park NSW from 7th-13th October 2019.
Please Note Riders will need to take their own Horse.
Please see attached schedule for information on the Tetrathlon. Riders can only participate in 2 jumping events if nominating for more than one event please check the schedule to make sure they do not clash.
Riders must be attending Tetrathlon clinics.
Nominations need to come from DC’s and must include the following;
1. Rider Nomination Form-Form 10.5.1
2. DC Confidential Report- Form 10.5.4
3. Play by the Rules Certificate-Links below
4. Signed Code of Conduct Form-Form 10.5.6
5. One page summary of your experience in the program events.
6. Nomination Fee of $20 to be paid to State Treasurer Sue deKaste either by Cheque or direct deposit.
All of the above documents must be received by Close of Nomination Friday 19th April 2019 or the nomination will not be accepted.
10.5.1 Rider nomination for national or state.pdf
10.5.4 DC or president confidential report.pdf
10.5.6 Code of conduct.pdf
Nationals Schedule 2019 UPDATED.pdf